Sunday, January 19, 2014

Scott Cao Violins - A Parent's Perspective

My babe has been arena violin back age four. During this ten-year period, she has played seven Scott Cao violins. The aboriginal two (STA-150 and STV-017) were fabricated in the branch in China. Next three were fabricated in Chinese workshop. Last two (STV-1500 and Signature series) were fabricated in his California workshop. My adventures with these violins are that in general, you get added than you pay for. The violins accept actual acceptable amount for the money, and I adopt them to any added broadly broadcast band of instruments. As for resale value, I was able to resell the aboriginal 5 violins abutting to the prices I paid.Biyang Compress X Size Model List Price 1/10 STA-150 $275 1/8 STV-017 $400 1/4 STV-500 $495 (violin only) 1/2 STV-600 $695 (violin only) 3/4 STV-750 $1200 (violin only) 4/4 STV-1500 $3500 (violin only) 4/4 Signature $5500 (violin only) The adherence to Scott Cao violin started if I was arcade for 3/4 violin for my daughter, I got a German-made violin for about $1200 from a acclaimed website. After demography the violin to her teacher, she played it and handed us a ¾ admeasurement STV-750 violin from addition student. The aberration is significant! We had a California vacation in June and chock-full by Campbell workshop. My babe approved 5 STV-1500s and one Signature alternation violin. Of all the STV-1500s, two were copies of Cannon, one Cremonese, one Soil, and one Heifetz. After one hour of playing, she best one Cannon and the boutique administrator accepted that the one she best is the the best 1500 a part of the five. We concluded up accepting Signature alternation because of the all-embracing antithesis of all strings, easier to play, brighter and crisper sound, and abundant bigger projection. I started affairs Scott Cao violins as a account to adolescent parents like myself back January 2006. According to their latest newsletter, there are affluence of fakes application their cast on the internet. We alone advertise 18-carat Scott Cao violins. Please analysis us out and acquaintance me if you accept any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment